Once you become conversant with dental implants, you eventually realize that there is a way to improve your quality of life. Even if you have misplaced just one tooth, whether it is a new situation or something you have survived with for years, probabilities are you have never become copiously habituated to losing such a vital part of yourself. Dental implant therapy has been one of the most noteworthy improvements in dentistry in the past 25 years. Tens of thousands of appreciative patients bear witness to the advantages derived from the prospect to get a replacement for lost teeth that reinstates their smiles and self-confidence.
- Dental implants can be your doorway to improved confidence and peace of mind. With the improvements in dental technology nowadays, every patient is eligible for a gorgeous, healthy smile and the reassurance that comes along with it. The hope of restoring something imperative that has been lost, particularly in the human body, is an electrifying likelihood. With dental implants, this is not just a hope. It is realism.
- It is a small miracle. With man-made, substitute, tooth roots, it is now conceivable to offer a unique and perpetual solution to absent teeth that look, feel and function just like natural teeth. These contemporary miracles of tooth replacement can be matched closely to your own teeth, reestablishing your smile to its optimum state.
- Dental implants form a biologic bond with the jawbone to produce a secure foundation for natural tooth replacements. This conception of oral rehabilitation was devised 40 years ago by a Swedish scientist and orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Per Ingvar Branemark. With his revolutionary research, Dr. Branemark opened the door to a generation of rehabilitated comfort and confidence for millions of folks facing the frustration and embarrassment of tooth loss, tooth replacements that look, feel and function like natural teeth.
- We all feel that our teeth are imperative. But, when alterations in your smile begin to affect your quality of life, the health, function and appearance of your teeth take on a complete new meaning. Nobody should have to endure unhealthy or absent teeth, or the discomfiture of slipping dentures. Now, with dental implants, your dentist can refurbish your missing teeth without having to grind down nearby teeth for fixed bridges and crowns or having to wear old-style dentures and discomposure and embarrassment related with dental adhesives.
There are countless advantages associated with implant treatment. Replacing a missing tooth with an implant virtually stops the bone deterioration (bone collapse) procedure, reinstates natural biting and chewing capacity, and helps preserve your young-looking facial appearance. A dental implant looks, feels and functions like a natural tooth while leaving neighboring teeth untouched. Implants resist the attachment of plaque and calculus and they clean like natural teeth. They improve your digestion and eradicate the pain of dentures and partials. Dental implants benefit denture-wearers because they upsurge comfort and steadiness by abolishing the need for adhesives. The optimism of restoring something important that has been lost, particularly in the human body, is an electrifying possibility. With dental implants, it is not just am optimism. It is a reality. When a person loses a tooth, there are vital decisions to be made. How do you know if you are a contender for dental implants?
- Have you lost one or more teeth?
- Are you despondent with your partial or full denture?
- Are your dentures often loose?
- Do you use adhesives to secure your dentures?
- Do you often get lesions under your dentures?
- Are you witnessing changes (ageing) in your facial appearance?
- Have you lost bone in the zone of a tooth extraction?
- Are you contemplating replacing teeth with bridgework, but troubled about cutting down or impairing adjacent teeth?